Videocon / Washing Machine / Improper response from customer care

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased videocon washing machine 5months ago. They have given 2years warranty. Now its not working. 12 days ago, I have registered a complaint to the customer care. And they told that they will send a technician within 24 hours. But its almost 12 days, no one has come to repair it. And if I call the customer care, everyday they just ask the mobile number and complaint number and say the same old story and some times they wont even lift the phone. This is worst customer care I have ever seen.

I am thinking to take a legal action against them.

Comments

• Kr
      25th of Oct, 2008

DRAIN ### IS NOT WORKING. IT IS OPEN WHEN MACHINE IS RUNNING CONDITION.
    WASHING MACHINE CODE NO. IS K 5800.
    PURCHASE DATE IS 29-JUN-2007. FROM COOLEX APPLIANCE FROM BARODA.

3rd of Nov, 2008

Hi,
    i have videcon washing machine.it is an old machine, so i was thinking if the body of the machine can be changed.
    thanks
    Chhavi tTripathi
    Add-Ramapark, uttam nagar
    pillar # 764, west delhi-59

• Ra
      20th of May, 2009

Videocon service is worst. once warranty is over service center hardly give response to complaints. i suggest dont buy any videocon products.

• Ra
      20th of May, 2009

I purchased videocon K5800 fully automatic washing machine 2 years back. Now service warranty is over hence no reply from service center, mechanic once came and just for seeing the machine charged 250/- when called again he rudely replied this is summer season so busy with refrigerators dont have time to take your machine now.
    Is videocon management listening this. I think this is worst after sales service that too after service warranty period

• Me
      30th of Jun, 2009

i have a washing machine of vidocon.

now i have a problem in dryer.

so i need nearest service center from my place.

my address is as under.

913 goumukh appt kaushmbi gzb up
    iram zaidi

• Ri
      6th of Oct, 2010

Hello sir, I am Rizwan Khan staying in Dubai with my family from last three years, sir for your information in the year 2008 we purchase a Automatic Washing Machine, capacity;6.5 kgs, Model No;VB-650F, Fuzzy Logic, so we are using from last 20months without a problem, know we are facing a problem with dryer not working(Alarm error is display is E2) I checked localy in dubai to get repair they not done due to lack of spare parts like Operation Control Circuit Board complete, Kindly I am requesting you please can you send me directly this spare part to me through courier for payment I will arrange so please contact me on my mail >rizwanpasha2005@yahoo.co.in< or my mobile 00971505273086, thanks, Important message do you know why I choose videocon machine becase of I am a patriotic person and also a very Big Fan Of Shahrukh Khan*****

• Na
      4th of Mar, 2011

I bought Videcon Washing machine an year ago in Hyderabad. We have been placing complaints from 2nd month of purchase till date and there's no progress till now. Neither their products nor their customer care is good. I'll never buy any Videocon product again. The engineer who came to show a demo of the washing machine doesn't have knowledge of the product. Had same experience with two videcon employees. As a whole, experience is worst. I should have gone through the reviews before buying a videocon product. Dont listen to the Sales folks in electronic shops who suggest you to buy products . I went to buy IFB washing machine and my parents were convinced by these sales folks to buy Videocon, I think they get huge commission for that. A good marketing technique followed by many companies in India. I bought it in TMC near KPHB colony. So I suggest consumers not to buy videocon products. My appeal to Videocon management to improve business standards otherwise the so called Desi product will be endangered.