Videocon/color Television / improper service and defective tv sold
This is to inform you that I bought a CTV 29" having a model number IS29G in April 2007 from Vinay's, Ramamurthy nagar, BANGALORE. Within 6 months from purchase, it started creating technical problem and is now working at all. I called up to the VIDEOCON service center on 25th October having a complaint number VA/07/J/25094 to repair. It has been now more than 7 days but nobody has attended so far. Everyday I am calling to service center to repair but very poor response from their end. Its like they are playing with me by saying that they are attending on the day of call. I have never imagined that such a branded TV is made with poor technology and poor service too..
I wonder what if after repair also the TV will work in future. As per the terms of condition, the TV needs to be replaced, but nobody is listening to me.
Kindly do something and replace my TV. It is now more than 10 days without a TV an you can understand my sitiuation.
More Videocon/color Television Complaints & Reviews
- Videocon Split Ac - plit ac cooling problems 
- Videocon Tv - Not working properly! 
- Videocon - very poor tv repair service 
- Videocon Refrigerator - Frequent failure of refrigerator 
- Videocon Television - tv not working 
- Videocon Industries - videocon split ac not working from last 2 months
- Videocon Industries - satellite tv - hindi serials & movie channels
- Videocon Industries - Kenstar microwave 
- Videocon Electronics India Ltd. - satellite lcd tv3205hd 
- Videocon Mobiles - Faulty mobile and poor service