Victoria's Secret / misinformed workers
On March 20, 2017, I made a special trip to Victoria's Secret in Bay Terrace, Queens to buy items from the panty party. When I arrived no one asked if I needed help then I walked over to a sales person inquiring as to which panties were on sale for the panty party, she then stated the sale was yesterday and it was over. I asked, "Are you sure because your signs are still up?' She insisted it was over, I left the store upset only to find out later that the sale was still on. I was unable to travel back to the store due to health issues.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!