Viator / madeira northwest coast tour

1 Funchal, United Kingdom

I have already complained to you, but have not been granted the courtesy of a response. On 14th September I booked the above tour with yourselves for 28th December. As the advertised hotel pick up was not available I went to check where the company were based. They were shocked that you had sold me a tour that doesn't run on that day! As this was a birthday present for my mum I am understandably furious. We have another 2 tours booked with you this week and as Viator has now messed up over half of my bookings to date, we checked that the information that you had sent me for the other tours was correct. Unsurprisingly you had given us incorrect times again. This makes your company look hugely incompetent and added to the shockingly bad customer service that I have received so far I will be recommending to the world not to ever trust you to manage bookings. I am STILL waiting for a response from you after many hours wait. This is quite frankly disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourselves. I have booked many tours with you in the past and will now be reviewing them all on TripAdvisor, warning others not to book with yourselves.

Sa