Viator / bali transfer

HI,

Name: Tayo Ogundipe
Number: [protected]
Email: Tayo.[protected]@outlook.com

I booked a transfer from gili trawangan to seminyak and was not sent any information. In the information box on the booking I listep my hotel name and contact number. I also provided my number and my email address. As usual I normally receive a confirmation email to say the booking details. For this booking I received no information. I then used my hotel phone to contact the number provided in the booking screen. This number never picked up and that was the first worrying stage. I then arrived arrived the beach in the designated location to get the transfer and I was not able to locate my boat. I went to every boat and showed them my booking but none seemed to know which boat I was after. I ended up having to purchase a new ticket and I had a flight to catch in a few hours. The troubles caused me to miss my flight as the next available boat was not taking a direct route. After we got to shore we then presented with a 3 hour drive to the airport. This was double the original time suggested from my original booking.

I am not happy because I was out of pickethe by over £200 to get two new tranafter tickets and two new flight tickets. I have struggled to find a nuber to call you on so I am sending this email.

I look forward to hearing back from you with information on how I will be getting my refund. I believe viator is a good service and this is my first ever problem with you so I hope it will be handled professionaly

Kind regards