Viator / bali transfer
Name: Tayo Ogundipe
I booked a transfer from gili trawangan to seminyak and was not sent any information. In the information box on the booking I listep my hotel name and contact number. I also provided my number and my email address. As usual I normally receive a confirmation email to say the booking details. For this booking I received no information. I then used my hotel phone to contact the number provided in the booking screen. This number never picked up and that was the first worrying stage. I then arrived arrived the beach in the designated location to get the transfer and I was not able to locate my boat. I went to every boat and showed them my booking but none seemed to know which boat I was after. I ended up having to purchase a new ticket and I had a flight to catch in a few hours. The troubles caused me to miss my flight as the next available boat was not taking a direct route. After we got to shore we then presented with a 3 hour drive to the airport. This was double the original time suggested from my original booking.
I am not happy because I was out of pickethe by over £200 to get two new tranafter tickets and two new flight tickets. I have struggled to find a nuber to call you on so I am sending this email.
I look forward to hearing back from you with information on how I will be getting my refund. I believe viator is a good service and this is my first ever problem with you so I hope it will be handled professionaly
More Viator Complaints & Reviews
- Viator - I supplied viator with various tours but i have not received my payments yet 
- Viator - customers have no idea 
- Viator - no refund
- Viator.com - they couldn't return the money. 
- Viator - non payment of services rendered to viator inc 
- Viator - abu dhabi private full-day city tour from dubai, sharjah, or ajman
- Viator - cancelled luau and no refund
- Viator - supplier: product waiting for review
- Viator - booking br-622400580
- Viator - moonlight tour colloseum rome 'systems error.'