Viagogo — via go goshawn mendes glasgow hydro 27/4/17
I purchased tickets from Via go go spending over 300 pound for tickets, in delight I received and email saying my seller had lost the tickets and therefore upgraded us to VIP!! And I was over the moon and static as you can imagine, so I received emails etc stating to collect the package on the night! So here we are getting ready and sorted arriving 30 mins early so we can sort out package and receive early entry along with all the other experiences, to be trying to find someone for 25 minutes getting told to go all different places and then when we finally speak to someone who was about as useful as a brick they then informed us that VIP started at 3 in the afternoon and gave us NOTHING that we were intitled too! And I am absolutely furious about the situation and would like something done about this as it is not fair and I will never ever be using your services again and that was a massive downer on the night! He was amazing live but you have no idea how rubbish it made me feel and that no one on your side actually made me aware of the timings nothing!!! Basically a fend for yourself service but how on earth was I meant to know to be there at 3. Absolute disgrace and I would appreciate you getting in touch to explain why no one informed me and that now I missed out.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10