Viagogo / refund

1 Berwick, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I bought 2 tickets from viagogo to the barry gibb concert as a xmas gift. The concert has been cancelled and I didn't receive the refund what viagogo promised in email. There is no customer service at viagogo at all and therefore I can't get any information.

Id order: 7882437

Di
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2017

Viagogo is a absolute ###en rip off do not use these a ### they alter the donation to suit their requirements and then charge you the customer again for a refund. ### off the world!

7th of Jun, 2018

Hello Kitti,
    The same thing happened to me. The concert of Ariana Grande in Antwerpen (BE) was canceled too, after the boming in Manchester in april 2017. Viagogo promised a refund via email. I never received it.
    I tried to e-mail Viagogo, I called in Zwitserland the head office, I called the customer support in the UK. No response!

Best regards,
    M. Simonart

• Mi
      9th of Jun, 2018

Sold me invalid tickets with a 400% mark-up. Their website says valid tickets or a refund. Yeah, right. 40+ emails and only auto replies saying 'No refund'. Parasites

• Ac
      19th of Oct, 2018

I can't believe I didn't know about this - why isn't someone stopping them?

• Ac
      19th of Oct, 2018

I've just bought two tickets to Florence and the machine for £200 and the e-ticket isn't even in the email so I can't sell them. this is disgusting i'm going to aask my bank to take the money back from them.