Version Wireless and Asurion Insurance / service and insurance
The only thing great about Version Wireless is their coverage.
Customer Service is very very poor especial their stores. They lie more then a used car salesman. If you plan on doing one of their long term contracts you better get it writing take it home read it, RESEARCH THE FACTS online, and understand it. Luckily I got my phone threw my employer and their customer service was very good. Even they acknowledge the Version stores lie allot. Unfortunately when you have billing problems or any other problems Version online gives you the major runaround and their stores just flat out lie.
Asurion Insurance is a major ripe off. You pay so much a month and then $50 fee and they send a rebuilt substandard phone that breaks in less then two months. When you contact Version Wireless and Asurion about the problems they pretty much tell you to pay another $50 or go to hell. I know so many people who have had these problems. I guess Version Wireless and Asurion think their too big to fail.
Unfortunately AT&T, T-Mobile has similar problems. I hear good things about Alltel but they don’t cover my area. I recommend getting your phone from BestBuy and avoid contracts and fake insurance.
More Version Wireless and Asurion Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - guitar center pro coverage
- Asurion - total mobile protection policy through verizon
- Asurion - sprints trust that asurion would take care of its customers
- Asurion - phone insurance
- Asurion - cellphone