Verizon Wireless / overbilling
I had Verizon Wireless for several months. They misled me on the coverage times and charges.
I called them prior to going for Alcohol treatment for 3 months. They kept charging me and I now have a bill of $635.55 which they say I owe. I cannot get another phone without those charges being paid. They are a totally corrupt and deceitful company and the U.S. Government should shut them down and give them a huge fine for the hell they put us customers through.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service