Verizon Wireless / upgrade outside new every two
I have been researching the Droid/Verizon and IPOD/AT&T online and decided to go into my local Verizon store and give my current carrier the option to sway me and to find out my options for upgrading.
I spoke to a sales person who explained the phone and I was leaning towards the purchase even though the phone is expensive. I told the sales man I was not eligible for my $100.00 discount for the "new every two" till August but that I was considering just paying the $200.00 now just to get the phone instead of waiting. He advised me that I would have to agree to a new 2 year contract (I already knew this) that I would be waiving my $100.00 credit in August and would have to wait 2 years again for that discount (yeah knew this too) but what he told me last made me livid... that Verizon would charge me $20.00 for a EARLY UPGRADE fee!!! What the heck is a early upgrade fee??? Its not good enough for these greedy people to ensure my business for 2 years and not give me a $100.00 credit but they want to make ME pay for them to retain my business? I know its only $20.00 when my ###ed butt was about to pay $200.00 but it is the principal... I REFUSE to pay $20.00 for NOTHING when this deal already benefits them so much!
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints