Verizon Wireless / talking to verizon falls upon deaf ears
Who can I complain to. I have been a customer of Verizon for 3years now. When I first moved to the Southern California area I had AT&T but left them in disgust because it seemed everytime I turned a corner I would have dropped calls. Upon leaving AT&T, I was lured in by Verizons pitch on dropped calls and great service. I joined their nationwide plan which gave me 800 minutes. Well every month I was over my aloted minutes. I always call and argue that it is impossible. They recomended I upgrade my plan. I decided to get 3 more phones for family and move to the Family Share Plan with double my minutes for what I was told would be $120 a month with insurance for each phone. I have not seen a bill for under $200, with this last month close to $400. The other 3 phones are rarely used with all the kids blockages for downloads. The Verizon rep told me all the charges were to my line, when I told them that was impossible since I am not using the phone anymore than I did before. All he said was he had the paperwork to prove it.So basically he told me that I jumped from what they claim was an average of 820 mins to 1900 mins of usage. I dont understand how no matter what plan and how many minutes I have, I always seem to go over on minutes although my usage remains the same. I was also told that when I traveled to Temple City, CA I was charged roaming. Temple City is one block from my city, needless to say he did not have a reply to that response. To me it seems they have some kind of scam going on that is hard to pin point and needless to say they have all the answers for.
In short, and I am sorry for the lengthy letter I think I needed to vent, I was wondering who I can complain to since talking to Verizon falls upon deaf ears.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet