Verizon Online — overbilling
Verizon online sent me a letter Feb 08 stating my service had been terminated. Fine. I requested this be done. It's now June 08 and I am being charged $31.99/month totaling $186.63 for Internet access that was terminated. I've called their 800 number but the Verizon operators don't document my calls to cancel the service.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Silver Spring, MDI've sent two letters to Verizon. No response except to call the 800 number again. They will never get a dime from me for service they have not provided. I will wind up with credit problems but I am keeping copies of the letters I sent to Verizon corporate and Verizon Billing.
The moral to the story: Don't use Verizon Online services!
More Verizon Online Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints