Verizon / long distance overbilling
I recently had Fios installed in my appartment. They were six hours late. The actual Fios product is good. However, customer service is a nightmare. I have spent a total of 6 hours trying to get over $25o worth of international phone calls reversed on my statement. Verizon says these were operator assisted calls but they the "high tolls" department blocked my access to international phone calls for security reasons. There were no security issues. It seems verizon does this often. They block your long distance temporarily forcing you to contact the operator for help. This then become an operator assisted call and they charge you $2.00 a minute. When you call to try to resolve the dispute, collections does not know how to resolve it and they've dropped me four times forcing me to call back again and again. If you have Time warner or RCN - it might be worth dealing with a product that may not have all the bells and whistles but has better support.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.