Verizon Florida, Inc. / fraud collection notice!
I just received a bill from Afni Collections for Verizon Florida, Inc. For the past 15 years I have lived in MD and VA and my phone bill is paid up at this time. I spoke to the people at Verizon and they verified this. They also said they felt this should be looked into because they had other instances of people calling them about the same thing.
I am living on Social Security and keep close tabs of my income and credit information. This scam has got to stop. Where do these people get out names from? I also noticed that the phone number is one that I have never heard of. The last time I lived in Florida was 1986 and Verizon did not have land lines in Florida at that time.
STop this scam and others like it. I am sending a letter to my lawyer and all 3 credit bureaus noting this scam with a copy of the bill I received.
More Verizon Florida, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Prepaid - billing 
- Verizon - landline
- Verizon Communications - home phone service 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle