Verizon Fiosbilling practices

We opted for a Verizon FiOS bundle (Cable, Internet, Long Distance) @ $99 a month late in 2007. Since that time they have charged us $140 a month for our bundle plus an additional $29 for HBO aqnd the Movie Channel, services we NEVER requested. We complained once and we were refunded $145 but started again with charging us too much. In addition, they have our billing address wrong as well as other important profile information.

This is a very poorly organized company. Hours on hold to get things corrected that THEY screwed up and then they still fail to correct the issues. Stay away from Verizon FiOS at all costs. The service is fine, but they'll kill you with their criminal billing pratices.

If anyone knows about a class action lawsuit against Verizon, let me know!

Comments

Feb 13, 2009

I would get in on a class action as well. We have been overchanged number times and they can't seem to fix it.

• Ca
      Feb 23, 2009

Oh My Goodness
    I have been going crazy with this company.. Exactly as you. They quote one price of 99.00 for the bundle, tell you the first bills will be high and then you will be charged the 99.00.. yet each bill is wrong and of course always more money in Verizons' favor.
    On hold on line on phone for hours on end. No one knows what they are doing. Uncaring supervisors as well.
    The service itself for the tv and phone are good but the billing system and personnel are awful. They take 7 steps to correct a simple problem and then it still isn't right. I had our put on vacation hold..instead the girl just cancelled our call waiting and caller ID.. They of course couldn't just put it back, , they had to rebill and rebundle all over again.. Of course now I am getting insane bills.
    I am ready to pay the 200.00 to break the contract. They are HORRIBLE

• Je
      Feb 22, 2010

I agree! I have nothing positive to say about this company other than the service worked. They cashed my money order then sent me to collections saying they didnt receive it. I'm still finding different billing addresses online and wait on hold for the collection calls forever! Cant wait to be done with them.