Verizon Fios — billing practices
We opted for a Verizon FiOS bundle (Cable, Internet, Long Distance) @ $99 a month late in 2007. Since that time they have charged us $140 a month for our bundle plus an additional $29 for HBO aqnd the Movie Channel, services we NEVER requested. We complained once and we were refunded $145 but started again with charging us too much. In addition, they have our billing address wrong as well as other important profile information.
This is a very poorly organized company. Hours on hold to get things corrected that THEY screwed up and then they still fail to correct the issues. Stay away from Verizon FiOS at all costs. The service is fine, but they'll kill you with their criminal billing pratices.
If anyone knows about a class action lawsuit against Verizon, let me know!
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints