Verizon Fios / best buy gift card fraud!
Waiting since November 2007 for the $200 Best Buy gift card. Have spent countless hours on hold then being told to call another number. I have a total of 8 phone numbers that I have been referred to and and about that many stories of why I don't have the card yet. I believe it is fraud. I am complaining to the BBB. I am not the only one this has happened to. I just got off hold for 40 minutes to be told that I did not meet the requirements and I should call another number. The requirements are that I need Fios Triple Play, which I have, so go figure. Wish I never switched from Comcast!
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet