Verizon Fios - New Jersey / biggest scam I have ever seen
We have reported verizon fios to the attorney general of nj - guess what - so have 1500 other nj families - for fraud!!!
Fios billing and their billing department service - are the biggest scam of all.
We were mailed multiple promotion about verizon fios now being installed in our area. since the promo was significantly lower price than what we were paying we decided to switch to verizon - the fios bundle. biggest mistake ever. the person on the phone that initally took out order - did not register it right. had to call back 3 times to get the order correct. the day of promised install - they did not show. I call company 3 times during the day "they will be there" the final call of the day - install has been cancelled 2 days ago. bs!! finally got installation. then the real scam began. fios billing and their billing department service - are the biggest scam of all. we have been on the phone with them over every bill that we have recieved since the beginning.
Fighting charges, asking where are promotions are. on my first bill I was given $89 in credits they has screwed it up so bad. now on my 3rd bill I calculated that they owe us $178.14. now they came that we did not really order the package that we requested 4 months ago. they refuse to honor the terms and specials that were in the package we signed up for. now our bill that should be the $99.99 a month special is $300 plus. beware do not sign up with verizon fios!!!
More Verizon Fios - New Jersey Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service