Verizon Fios / repeated overbilling
I am in complete shock, although by now I shouldn't be, that yet again this month Verizon has overbilled me for my services to them to the tune of 50.00. I called them four weeks ago and spent an hour getting through to someone, and when I hung up was assured that not only was everything resolved but that I would be refunded the money I had been incorrectly charged for. At that time I also requested that my movie channels be turned off.
Ahhh, it is time again for my bill....guess what? Still getting overbilled, still have the movie channels, it's like I never even called. And I get completely stressed every time I do call them because I get shifted from department to department to department, which eats up huge quantitites of time. This company sucks.
Their service is all right, but with this much stress who needs it? Oh, I should mention that our cable box crashes repeatedly at least three or four times a week
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet