Verizon DSL / impossible to get tech support from a live person
I am the pbx vendor for the econolodge hotel on 7300 W. Broad St. in Richmond, VA where they have verizon DSL. I have called several verizon numbers in an attempt to get a simple question answered, but all I get is automated attendants. Verizon wireless is also pathetic. As a vendor I support around 250 hotels in the tri-state area and you can rest assure that as soon as someone new and more reliable than cavalier comes around I will direct all of my customers to them for voice and data services.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.