Verizon DSL / wrong charge - no refund!
On [protected], Verizon sent me a package for DSL installation, in response of my online DSL ordering. However, this package didn't contain the modem required for high speed internet connection. So I called them in the following week twice to get the modem, and they said they were going to send the modem. But I never got the modem. So I ordered internet service from another provider. However, Verizon kept charging me every month for no service. I wrote them to explain that I didn't have the service. Then, I canceled my Verizon telephone service and they sent me the final bill, which included $129.77 for DLS service I never received. I called Tampa Verizon office, Becky answered the phone and said she could not give me the credit. Seeing that I persisted, she called her supervisor. The supervisor also didn't want to give me the credit but finally he gave me $30 credit. So I paid Verizon $99.77 for receiving no DSL service. I want Verizon refund the wrong charge. By the way, Verizon did not have DSL available in my area when I ordered the service. In retrospect, this seems to me a trap.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.