Verizon / terrible service!
On a Monday our Verizon land line died through no fault of our own. Through other means on line and eventually by voice, we called Verizon for repair. Verizon scheduled a visit for five days later--on Friday--for any time between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. The phone is used for our work, so we needed it back much sooner. We also had conflicts that Friday, but they couldn't be more precise about the time. They agreed to switch our incoming calls to our cell phone, but that means we'll have to pay for any additional minutes of cell phone use for both outgoing and incoming calls.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle
- Verizon Communications - not honoring the quote I was given by a sales rep in store 
- Verizon Wireless - new jet pack I purchased sept.2017 is charging me for data and its not even on. we 
- Verizon Communications - the whole enchilada