Verizon / terrible service!
On a Monday our Verizon land line died through no fault of our own. Through other means on line and eventually by voice, we called Verizon for repair. Verizon scheduled a visit for five days later--on Friday--for any time between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. The phone is used for our work, so we needed it back much sooner. We also had conflicts that Friday, but they couldn't be more precise about the time. They agreed to switch our incoming calls to our cell phone, but that means we'll have to pay for any additional minutes of cell phone use for both outgoing and incoming calls.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service verizon 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives