Verizon — cell phone extender
Today is January 19. Approximately 3 weeks ago I spoke to Verizon for about 3 hours (being switched all over the place) about getting an extender at no cost because I don't get service at my home. My next door neighbor had gotten one for that reason. When I thought they were transferring me to the people who would send me one I ended up on hold for 30 minutes only to have been sent to Apple. I called back and the woman I spoke to said don't use an extender use wifi.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in East Haven, CT So I went to my local Verizon store to upgrade to the 7plus and after explaining to the representative she wouldn't sell me the phone because she said only an extender would provide good service for me.
When I finally had the stamina to call back today after 45 minutes myrepresentative Trunellle could only offer the extender at half off.
My male neighbor got one at no charge. I am going with another provider who guarantees service or no charge extender. Some customer service for long time customer. My advice is to stay away from them.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints