Value Plus / unauthorized charges of 19.95 from debit account
11100 Wayzata Blvd
Hopkins, MN 55305
WC *VALUE PLUS [protected] MN.
Original Business Start Date: March 1986
Principal: Mr. George S Richards, Pres/CEO
Customer Contact: Mr. Michael Murphy - [protected]
TOB Classification: Mail Order & Catalog Shopping, Internet Services
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.
This is a scam... because folks order online and they don't read the fine print when they agree to the terms giving these people permission to sign them up for this crap. I purchased an item online for 1.95 first time purchase and because of that they had signed me up unknowingly for their discount club. I've had 3 charges of 19.95 on my debit card and I called that 800 number today and insisted they cancel my membership and refund my 59.85 immediately.
They informed me that they had cancelled it as of today and gave me a cancellation conformation number but said they had to mail out a form to me to fill and send it to request my refund of charges. I told them it better arrive... as I will fill it out, send it in and expect to be reimbursed.
If they don't I will report them to my bank, the Better Business Bureau and to the Washington State Attorney General's office. I suggest the rest of you do the same, it's the only way that scammers like this will be investigated and shut down!
More Value Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Value Plus - Free Walmart 50.00 gift card 
- Value Plus - no website to get $25 gift card 
- Value Plus - Scam 
- Value Plus - No $20 in cash or $50 in Gift cards 
- Value Plus - need to cancel within 30 days 
- Value Plus - Bad Trustworthy Business
- Value Plus - Customer Service 
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- Value Plus - credit card scam 
- Value Plus - Scary Info Found