Value City New Carrollton MD / customer service is horrible employees very rude and disrespectful

New Carolton MD, United States

Good morning I made my first payment on my acct april 30th my payment was due the 1st. I never received a receipt for payment despite customer service rep validating payment was made in the amount of $110.00 leaving me with a balance of $124.00. Yesterday I was billed again 15 days later for full amount. When I called the new carolton store acceptance now to explain about payment not receiving receipt in addition to complaining about being billed the full amount again I was met with over talking rudeness and eventually the customer service rep hung up. This has been the most unprofessional experience to say the least. The unbecoming behavior has now prompted me to file a complaint with the better business bureau in addition to business rating association. Customers should not have to deal with rude customer service representative. Remind you I have not received a receipt nore a invoice for payment made.

Ed