valu pass

Posted:

offered 100$ walmart gift voucher to try services its a scam

They advertise a trial membership for 4.95 and offer a 100$ walmart gift voucher just for signing up and when u submit your request for your gift voucher they send you a redemtion card stating you have to send in 100$ worth of receipts in order to receive a 25$ gift card and youre suppose to do it for 4 months. This is a scam
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

N  7th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

valu pass - membership cancelation

do not do business with this company, when want to cancel your membership on the day it expires, you cancel it but then your charged the $99 membership for the year, when i tried to call they refused to issue refund and said you canceled ofter the trial date.
N  27th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
A  7th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Rip off says you get 100 dollor gift lie I got a paper after I paid $4.97 saying I can print it off send it back end and allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery and in the mean time they take $29.99 a month out your bank account nothing is free nothing I can't get refund it's a rip off should be reported to police
A  7th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's a bunch crap you don't get a gift card in mail get a paper sent back in wait 4 to 6 weeks and you get charged $4.95 from bank account and $29.99 a month unless you cancel fast I lost the $4.95 no refund these people want your card number date code on the back card so they can take payments out .
N  6th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was told I was going to get a $200 gift card from Wal-Mart for trying the program. When I talked to them about why I had not received my card they assured me that they had become overwhelmed by so many happy new customers they were running behind getting the cards out. Then she tries to sell me some expanded membership. I refused until I saw the gift card. after getting out of the hospital I finally looked at their website and realized this is a scam. I canceled my membership today we will see if they do what they are told.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree