Vallarta Gardens / waiting payment for our timeshare resale

1 Mexico Review updated:

We bought a package with Vallarta Gardens in Dec. 2016, with the contract including that we were going to receive $116, 000US for our 5 timeshares. We have waited far beyond the 300 days they required. Payment was not made in Sept, 2017, as promised, nor in Nov. or Dec. now they are telling us Mar, 2018. Perhaps those of us with similar experiences should work together to solve our issues. Please contact us: [protected]@yahoo.ca

Vl
Dec 13, 2017

Comments

• Ga
      4th of Apr, 2018

I totally agree, has anyone started a class action suit against this bunch of scammers?

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

First, no company is ever going to give you money for your timeshare. They have little or no resale value.

Click here to see 14 for sale for as little as $9, 000. http://www.sellmytimesharenow.com/timeshare/Vallarta+Gardens+Resort+and+Spa/resort/buy-timeshare/

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry.

I have written a report, 13 Shocking Secrets The Timeshare Industry Does Now Want You To Know, that will explain how resorts or companies trick people into thinking they are going to get money for their unwanted timeshares.

Also, I am publishing a book on the timeshare industry with Amazon. This book will explain the tricks they use to talk innocent people like you into buying something they will later regret, and how to easily get out of a timeshare without paying anyone any money.

The book will also show consumers where to never buy a timeshare and how to buy one for only $1.00.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email. I will place you on the list to be notified once the book is released. Visit here. http://eepurl.com/dxsZEb

W.C. Robinson
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Tr
      21st of Mar, 2019

Is this company in Mexico or does anyone have any information about them being in the United States?