Vacation Network / Awful company
First of all I would like to say, we have toddler. If anyone has traveled with a very active toddler they know how hard it is to do. On top of that my husband lost 75% of his hours at work due to the economy. This I explained to the sales person that so diligently called my home during dinner on Feb. 8, 2009. As a good sales person they continued to try to sell even though it was obvious that there was no way we could buy food and pay for vacations.
I tried to be as nice as possible, but got nowhere. So, I hung up on miss Erica from Vacation Network. She then immediately called me back. I am thinking 'What do they want from me!' She proceeded to tell me to gather my husband and 'kid' and 'Go To H*ll!' She's calling MY home telling ME to go to h*ll??? All I am trying to do is put food on the table, and I am suppose to go to hell??? What kind of heartless, soulless people do they hire anyways??
Then when you try to call them back you can't because the number comes on with a message saying I am calling a non-working number. Place sounds like a scam to me if you can't even call them back. After doing some searching I found their phone number an what do you know they had nothing to say. HHHMMMM!
More Vacation Network Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations
- Vacation Network - Did not deliver what they said they would, held my money too long, withdrew funds not authorized
- Vacation Network - Scam
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network - Stay away