Vacation International / good system

AE Review updated:

My name is rafeeq khan from Pakistan i bought this system last year and i got my I.I cards. and i used it one time . it was the best vacation in my life i found a lot of difference between my way and vacation international way. so for me its good system to organize your vacation .

Comments

• Na
      Sep 03, 2012

I am a member with vacation international company . i had use my member ship so many times . i do my reservation on line throw my user name and password . so to all people be patient until your member ship card then every things will go smoothly i face some problem before receiving my card.

Sep 03, 2012

Public,
    Waiting will make the problem worser, dont wait go to consumer rights immediately within 10 days. One of my known freind told me, he paid full installment & still now he cannot get any money out of renting, also no one is willing to buy this timeshare. Over and above you've to pay maintenance fees also. It is better to close it as early as possible.

I wonder why any one of you people supporting vacation international is not ready to answer below questions.

1. Gulf News Published about your Scam - Now answer why a national newspaper do that?

2. Recently Dubai Court has given judgement against vacation internatinal, which proves you are all cheating. 4th time you cheaters are re appealing - Now answer why dubai court has given that judgement against vacation international.

A honest company will answer for above 2 questions, lets see which one of you cheaters (sales man) is going to reply...

• Aq
      Sep 16, 2012

Really its a good system.My membership with Vacation International was from 5 years ago until now, i used it in many great places with low prices, also rent some weeks to my friends.and am planning right now for my December vacation with them.

Sep 16, 2012

No matter, how many times you cheaters write "I am satisfied". The truth about your cheating business will always be known to public.

Indirectly you cheaters are accepting that, vacation international is cheating. You know why, a honest and customer focussed company will not bother about negative reviews in some sites. They only care for, "how to satisfy the customer to earn good name". Instead you cheaters are trying to make negative comments irrelavant, by putting so many satisfied comments. Do you think, this method will improve your reputation?

"Indirectly your accepting your scam" - Sit alone & think

• Nd
      Oct 30, 2012

THESE BUGGERS ARE HERE ONLY TO CHEAT INNOCENT PEOPLE. THATS THE MAIN PURPOSE. DUBAI GOVERNMENT SHOULD THROW THEM BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL PLACE. JUST A THIRD CLASS COMPANY.

•   Mar 17, 2013

this person rafeeq is totally lieing about this company. I am 100% sure these guys get profit from this company to write good review about this company. So please be aware from these guys and i like to help you to all people who are victims of this company.
    Must read and see pictures of this company employee.

Jun 03, 2016

I wonder why any of you people "AYAZKHAN00" & "Shakib vahidi" supporting vacation international is not ready to answer below questions.

Jun 03, 2016

It's very funny to all satisfied comments by vacation international cheats team. These uneducated fellows think that they can save their company by writing so many satisfied, honest, good system, sparkling, brulliant!! comments in complaints board site.

I say all timeshare companies do the same, but in different way. Among them vacation international is setting business standard (benchmark) in cheating business!!! These cheaters are going have a very bad end.

Jun 03, 2016

Your cheating customers & it is published in gulf news also, moreover dubai court has given judgement recently to return deposit money to victims. It is true & I dont have to destroy your reputation, its already confirmed by gulf news & dubai court.
    These cheaters are re appealing for the 4th time, believe me your company is going to face so many new cases in dubai court. Until then you cheaters write whatever you want to save your company sales.

Jun 03, 2016

Friends don't get deceived by these fake comments. If you want your money back, go to consumer rights directly.

• Sh
      Jun 03, 2016

no need for your advise as i said before its totally truth i'm not fake

• Ay
      Jun 03, 2016

i feel that innocent_victim who is the fake and a big lie to destroy the good reputation of Vacation International, im a member with them and got lot of benefit from my membership. :)

• Sh
    Vacation International - good
    vacation international
    United Arab Emirates

i have been visiting dubai 9 months ago with my family and i attended their presentation for more than 2 hrs in the beginning i didn't agree by my family forced me to sign the contract so i did sign for 6 persons unit then i went back to home in fact i forgot about them and i was planing to visit paris i checked my contract and decided to contact them to check if they can do something for me in fact they surprised me by a wonderful hotel located in disneyland paris me and my family can't forget that amazing trip really it was fantastic .