USPS / losing and misdelivering mail
This is the Nth. time I complaining about misdelivering or losing mail to the USPS.
USPS lost the bank replacement card that I was expecting and now that I need it I have to wait till the bank replaces it with another one.
On top of that, the new card comes with a new number which implies that I'll have to change creditors who get pay directly.
This is a total rip off, lack of responsibility and criminal action. I'm sick and tired of complaining to the USPS and they have the nerve to say "sorry" and that they will take care next time. Is there anybody who can do anything about it?
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- Usps / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site 
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery 
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy