Uship.com / non verifed carriers or broker's

1020 w. main st, Boise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-514-0271

We have been on Uship this week opening fake transport company's just to prove that uship does not verify MC number's, D.O.T number nothing we opened this company under a 15 year olds name, This i really did not think it would work ...well no problem its up and running and the best part is we filmed the footage of this and how easy it was. USHIP is a scam big time, this was the crazy's thing I have every done and it worked no problem NO MC number verification or nothing just a e-mail witch we opened one in a nother name and thay sent the e-mail wright away to open the account. We hope that if any one is looking for Auto Transport they will go to are website and call us http://www.trotterautotransport.com We are the real deal and would like to get you a free quote or check us out on facebook at Trotter Auto Transport and click the like button.
Thank you for reading these we will give more info as it's coming in like crazy so far thousand's of e-mail with complaint on uship this has been a lot bigger than we figured.

Comments

•   Nov 10, 2011

Hi I agree, and my wifes company Denan Transport is on there as little as possible because they suck.
    I found this new site and am trying to help them build it up. ShipAlmostAnything.com check them out and if you can spread the word. My email is [protected]@hughes.net let me know what you think. Dennis