USAA Worldwide Insurance / terrible company to work with!
Our new 3 month old car got hit from the rear by a USAA customer who was also hit from behind. However the USAA customer did not take the particulars of the 3rd car so we claimed USAA instead. USAA came back and denied our $150 claim for a bumper trim replacement, claiming that their customer was not at fault as she was pushed into our car. I disagree with that decision as her customer WAS AT FAULT for letting the 3rd driver go.
USAA has been terrible to work with as their customer service representative keep insisting that it was not their customer's fault without pursuing beyond that fact. Their lack of decisiveness to settle a small claim amount has let to this complaint that may cost them much more.
More USAA Worldwide Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - unethical behavior and incompetent customer service when disputing debit transaction
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - insurance and banking - cancelled due to past felony (22 years ago)
- USAA - automobile insurance
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - online access to all accounts
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - service representatives and timely resolution of usaa responsible insurance claim