USA Cash Advance / harassment

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I have receioved several calls from these people stating I owe them money. I have never taken out a loan from this ISA Cash Advance place they claim I did. It worries me because I have had loans taken out online before and they had my information. I ended up changing my banking account so that wouldn't try and loot me. They claimed I took out a loan in MAY of 2009--eighteen months ago and didn't pay it. They claimed that they had sent me e-mail inrefernce to it which is alie. I asked them when, why I did not receive mail about this, etc, etc. Very rude people. He spoke with a think accent of sorts, which i don't know if he was faking or not. Several weeks ago, I saw a story about this on the news, and how these people and others like these scammers call people about money they don't owe. Be careful with what you put online. They told me yesterday to fax my info to them, but I faxed them something telling them i wanted proof of the transaction, their physical address, a BBB report and for them to stop harassing me or I would take legal action of my own and I mean it!

Comments

• My
      5th of May, 2011

1-888-518-9841 just called my job and threaten me by stating that I will be locked up for not paying a loan that I Know I do not have. This is the 2nd day of this. I have not gotten a pay day loan in 2 1/2 b/c of the harrassment calls after you pay the real companies off. So I told Capt. Connor or whom ever he is in Connor, Fl to send me paperwork he got smart so I called the 2nd time today no answer.

Capt Connor or whomever he is, said that I have 3 criminal charges against my name and ssn# have my attorney call them with info. I still can't believe this is still happening even though I do not have any loans out there. Baltimore