US Postal Service / opening of mail/ misdeliveries
I can only assume that the postal carriers think, I stupid or they just don't give a shirt!
for the past 4 months in 2008. My personal mail comes in my box open! if its from a law office its open, if its a personal letter its open If its my car note payment books its open and payment books are missing.
I have place a written memo in my mail box so the carrier can read this letter. He pulled it out of the box and I have posted another memo warning. I am contacting the uspostal 800 number to issue a complaint.
I don't understanding why my mail needs to be read by the carrier. If mail is damaged they are supposed to seal it up! But, no the ignore SOB! just place the letter open in my box. THe law office sending me the correspondence said, those letters were sealed. My person correspondence from a family member was also, open on several occassionals.
What can I do get make my point with the post office that my privacy is not protected but, open and read?
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not searching for my package.
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue