US Postal Service / delivery problem!
My mailbox is at the side of my house. For 17 (!) years, substitute mail carriers have often left mail sitting in the open on the front step, subject to theft and weather. In fact, on at least two occasions the mail was soaked from rain. I have complained repeatedly to the local post office (Wellesley, MA) and via USPS online. I have heard responses ranging from curt to concerned, with numerous promises to address the problem. The bottom line is that the problem continues, as recently as the past month (twice, with wet mail on one occasion). It doesn't seem to me like rocket science...
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - Antique taken from front porch
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not receiving my parcel packages
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing priority mail package
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - order lost or missing, not received
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - residential community parcel box lock broken