US Pharmacy / continuous phone calls for past 2 years
For approximately 2 years I have been receiveing calls on my cell phone from an online Pharmacy company. The calls come in asking for a person named Antonio. I inform the caller that they have the wrong number since I have had my cell phone number for approximately 10 years. After a period of time I asked the caller to remove my number from their data base that my number was registered on the national do not call list. Starting in June of 2008, I bagean recording the number, data and time of day I received the calls. I alsoregistered a complaint with the FCC and the calls continue. I am now getting 3 and 4 calls a day. Some are from 1-800 numbers some are from numbers with-in the state, all calls are for the same subject, looking for Antonio.
More US Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls 
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls 
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!! 
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls 
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list 
- US Pharmacy - constant phone calls trying to sell me viagra.
- U S Pharmacy - multiple calls everyday
- US Pharmacy - phone calls
- US Pharmacy - pharmaceuticals
- US Pharmacy - non stop calling... here's how to stop them