US Passport Office / Passport delay!

I send my passport for renewal over 10 weeks ago and I was told that there was plenty of time for my scheduled travel abroad. I am supposed to leave today and still no passport. I made countless phone calls and countless e-mail, but no answer. Where are the congressmen to ask some question from the authorities. There has to be some accountability. Why people who answer the phone can not help? The rep on the phone just tells that she/he will send an e-mail to the passport processing office. I was told today that passport processing office does not answer e-mail of rep either.

I think the site to track passport and send e-mail is an insult to us since no one responds to the e-mails. The phone calls are worse since they can not help either.

I wish news media would take this news and embarrass the Visa office and the people who run it. Instead of Paris Hilton, they can report on real news. Who cares what Paris ate in jail.

In a meanwhile the airlines are winning since we have paid for tickets that can not be used and are non-refundable. This is an insult. Where are the elected people? Of course, taking vacation...

Mo

Comments

• Di
      25th of Aug, 2011
    Passport Office - passport delay
    passport delay
    India

Sir,
    I have applied for my new baby passport on May 4th and Police verification completed in july, so far i didnot receive my passport.I have been emailing passport office but no response and their telephone lines always busy and if it rings they will not pick.Is there any way so that my issue can be solved and i am in need of passport right now please make it as soon as possible.

Appreciate ur support