US Cellular / poor customer service

WI, United States Review updated:

I was with another carrier for 10 years and decided to change due to poor coverage when we traveled to our hunting property. I am extremely disappointed in the fact that US Cellular is doing nothing to try to keep us as customers. First of all we were not informed about the many different options we could be offered and ended up having to investigate them ourselves to get our plan lowered. Second of all we should be getting an employee discount, but they are having us jump through hoops to get it. My colleagues are getting it, but for some reason we are not. I have gone into the store to get it applied, called on the phone a number of times and got disconnected twice with no return phone call so we could finish our conversation. I have done everything they have told me to do. Now they want me to get a business card and bring it in along with my pay stub so they can call my employer. Well, good luck with that because when I'm not at work they aren't either. I am ready to go back to my old provider where they made it much easier.

Jm

Comments

• Ap
      3rd of Jul, 2012

I just hung up the phone speaking to a Pattie in the Office of President department of Presidents office of Corporate Executive Appeals out of Chicago and told her about my experance with their ccompany these last few days and how due to the severe storms over the weekend and the outages we endured I was told that because my agrrement was to pay my bill by Saturday Night and seeing that I didn't call them to make the payment even though we were dealing with sevear storms and power outages she told me that I still had broken my aggrement with them and so thats why they had suspended my service and now that I paid the bill two days latter they are still going to charge me a reconnection fee.
    US Celluar SUCKS I wish now that I would of never left Sprint who I had been with for 15yrs and thought that US Celluar was offering a better deal fact is they SUCK and so does their customer service as well as their corporate offials who Ms Dillion their CEO hids behind and its evendent that she truly doesn't know the hill of beans about running a celluar company.