US Cellular / poor customer service
I was with another carrier for 10 years and decided to change due to poor coverage when we traveled to our hunting property. I am extremely disappointed in the fact that US Cellular is doing nothing to try to keep us as customers. First of all we were not informed about the many different options we could be offered and ended up having to investigate them ourselves to get our plan lowered. Second of all we should be getting an employee discount, but they are having us jump through hoops to get it. My colleagues are getting it, but for some reason we are not. I have gone into the store to get it applied, called on the phone a number of times and got disconnected twice with no return phone call so we could finish our conversation. I have done everything they have told me to do. Now they want me to get a business card and bring it in along with my pay stub so they can call my employer. Well, good luck with that because when I'm not at work they aren't either. I am ready to go back to my old provider where they made it much easier.
More US Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- Us Cellular -sevierville,TN - billing & customer service
- U.S. Cellular - gift card
- Uscellular - bad service with costumer service liars 
- U.S. Cellular - refund for overpayment of $237.64
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - u.s. cellular kyocera flip phone