US Airways Dividend Miles / Free tcket offer
I was stopped by two gentleman in the Charlotte, NC airport while walking to a connection flight. I was offered a free round trip ticket (and assured that this was not a scam) for just opening a US Airways MC account and accepting a subscrition to Time Magazine, which I could cancel after the trial period. I received the card and a bill with the yearly fee already assessed. I was able to cancel the subscription as promised through Time, Inc. -- but was assessed a late fee by Mastercard because the charge for the subscription was not paid "on time". It had been cancelled. I never received the certificate/voucher for a free round trip ticket In other words, I have had two charges on this credit card for no services or product to show for it. I have not been able to get past a recording to discuss this with anyone at US Airways MC phone numbers.
More US Airways Dividend Miles Complaints & Reviews
- US Airways - Ticket Price, Change Fee, Guaranteed Air Fare Rule 
- US Airways Mastercard - Free ticket offer 
- US Airways - customer service 
- US Airways - Military refund of flights 
- US Airways Mastercard - So Called 'Perks' 
- USAIR - Cancelled Flights
- US Airways - Cancellation of flight and horrible customer service!
- US Airways - Bad training and no customer service
- USAirways - Bad Customer Service 
- US Airways - Standby Policy