US Airways Dividend Miles / Free tcket offer

1 270 Cedar Creek DriveAthens 30605, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-863-7400

I was stopped by two gentleman in the Charlotte, NC airport while walking to a connection flight. I was offered a free round trip ticket (and assured that this was not a scam) for just opening a US Airways MC account and accepting a subscrition to Time Magazine, which I could cancel after the trial period. I received the card and a bill with the yearly fee already assessed. I was able to cancel the subscription as promised through Time, Inc. -- but was assessed a late fee by Mastercard because the charge for the subscription was not paid "on time". It had been cancelled. I never received the certificate/voucher for a free round trip ticket In other words, I have had two charges on this credit card for no services or product to show for it. I have not been able to get past a recording to discuss this with anyone at US Airways MC phone numbers.

Comments

• Ed
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I can get my dividend miles back if I puchase a credit card from US Airways. There a waste and I will never
    fly them again. There the most expensive airlines in Pittsburgh and they rip the business flyers off and don't even say thanks..