UPS (United Parcel Service) / ups delivery
I was returning merchandise through a pre-paid UPS package. I went to a staples shipping center. They took my package with my label and secured it properly by sealing it with the lable and tape.
The company I sent it too called and emailed me a few days later saying that the contents I sent wasn't the correct contents.
I use this company all the time. The contens should have been a Sprint Air-card for my laptop, instead the company received a package of Cotton Swabs. UPS Claimas that if the package wasn't opened or damaged then what I put in the package was incorrect, and it wasn't their fault. The first customer service person was trying to hurry me off of the phone because he said he couldn't wait for me to call the receiving company on another line. I wanted to get the both of them on the phone at the same time to work this out. However, the UPS customer service person was very rude and hung up.
Now, one might say that I may have plaec the wrong contents in the envelop. This didnt happen. i am being charged over 500 dollars to replace the card. Which should have only cost 90.00 I have no gain on doing this. The Air card has a tracking device, and the company is looking into seeing if it can be tracked.
It appears that there is some foul play when the card was dropped off by me with a receipt, and delivered by UPS.
The flaw is there is no way of telling the contents.
More UPS (United Parcel Service) Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - left notice outside building, no name as to who the receiver is, and no check box as to first notice, second notice or final notice to pickup!
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - a delivery truck driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - muffler
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - poor customer service with reluctance 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving