UPS / poor service
In August, we shipped a fine musical instrument (viola) from our business to a couple in Union, Kentucky, via UPS. We insured the instrument for $700. and the shipping charges to 2nd day air the package were $112.03. The viola arrived 6 days later & was damaged to the extent of $647.93. I have called and written UPS too many times to even count. I have pictures of the viola, copies of the letters, notes from the phone calls, etc. as proof. UPS has been giving me the runaround for about 3 months now. Each representative that I have talked to assured me that all shipping charges would be dropped since they did not get the package to my customer in 2 days as promised. I can't seem to get to speak to the same representative twice. The insurance only sent me a check for $158.91. I sent them a bill for the damaged amount ($647.93) as well as shipping to the customer, back to myself & to the customer again after I repair the instrument. UPS has no stable address to contact the same person again, nor no stable phone number to repeatedly call & no stable person to talk to. It's appears their right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doing. I'm getting the runaround. I've used UPS for 30 years with my small business & I won't be using them again, when they obviously abused the package & will not pay what they owe me. And to top it all off, they are billing me for more shipping.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Freight Delivery Service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - shredding
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - missing package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - mailing a package.
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver