UPS / missing box

The post office between benton, Louisiana and thermopolis, wyoming. I recently mailed out two boxes to my mother containing baby items for my sisters little newborn baby girl, including new items and some of my son's outgrown items also family heirlooms. It was in a 10 gallon aquarium box filled with 20 pounds of baby items. One box made it there days later and the 14th of April. They were mailed out on April 11th. To this date the other box is still missing. I have contacted both mail recovery centers and been told there is no record of this box. I have contacted the postal inspector, the postmaster here in benton and the inspector general with no luck. No one seems to care that this box is nowhere to be found. My only thought is that it has been stolen, as it is not where it should be at my mothers house nor is it in the mail recovery center where I was told undeliverable mail would go. I have contacted everyone and with no luck. So be warned if you want your package to make it to wherever make sure you insure it or mail it UPS. Dont trust the post office. They don't care.

• garry and ann tody's Response, Dec 05, 2017

I have an issue with drivers not letting me know they have a package on the porch. All they have to do is ring the door bell

• Pastor Richard's Response, Dec 31, 2017

As I have said, I have posted all the pertinent facts above. I will also add that I have spoken to a person purporting to be one of your investigators, and, she had promised me that if what I have reported is true, she will issue an apology. She had also told me that she had spoken to the driver, and, he denies everything, as I would suspect he would. It is human nature to deny one's fault, especially, if it could result in one's termination. I have been in this position many times in the past, and, when an associate of mine committed serious infractions, it was their honesty to me that saved their positions. Certainly, as I explained to your investigator, since there is no a visual and audio record that would have come from a body camera, there is nothing she could do beyond a "he said-she said" argument. However, in the interests of my perceived understanding of your integrity as a Company, and, the fact that the customer needs to be satisfied, and cannot be until the customer receives an apology at the customer's email address, the customer cannot in good conscience continue to give your Company any more business. Even though our business relationship spans decades, I will not give your Company any more business until an apology is received!!!

Comments

• Oz
      28th of Oct, 2016

I love to work here please

14th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - handling and mistreating my package by damaging the inside content of the box
    Carlstadt
    New Jersey

This is not the first time my package was damage by a UPS delivery person, Not only that they don't even ring your doorbell letting you know that your package is in front of your door, That why your package is stolen from the front of your house because they don't ring your doorbell

• Ra
      14th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Driver
    Littleton
    Colorado

This driver is tail gaiting everyone he's behind. It's very unsafe. He tailgated is for a while. This was on i70 east coming from vail to Denver. The picture shows his license plate and how close he was to another car after us. He was even closer at times.

• Ka
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Driver
    Paterson
    New Jersey

Very inappropriate driver almost hit me at 2:08 pm on Richmond Ave. Paterson
    I couldn't take a picture since I was driving but the delivery time and location might help you determined who it was.
    07/17/2018

UPS South Africa - Delivery service
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

My complaint would take 1000 words to write, not just the 350 characters I'm allowed to write here.

So I'll just say that in my experience this is an appalling company; customer service is an alien concept, no sense of urgency, no desire to correct their mistakes.

Avoid using them. There are better courier companies in South Africa.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Delivery persons never knock
    Portland
    Oregon

I have ordered multiple items and every time they come by ups, they never knock and they walk right in. I'm so angry about this. Just because I live in an apartment complex and my door is open but my screen door is shut does not justify you coming into my house. Please advise drivers to knock and just leave package...………………...

• Ts
      15th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - UPS Delivery [Driver] - Rude and Reckless!
    La Canada Flintridge

Date: 7/5/2018

Location: CA-2, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

Description of incident:
    UPS delivery truck with plate number '37767D1' located in the Angeles Crest Highway / Forest region was rude and driving recklessly. UPS driver should be always courteous and not rude.

Complaint: Driver was driving recklessly and was rude.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Late deliveries twice in a row
    San Diego
    California

What is going on with UPS? Im tired of making alternative plans because UPS can't deliver when promised. I am going to request my vendors use a different service if this happens again. I can't handle these interruptions especially since it is not weather related.

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Several different packages being delivered from ups
    Waynesboro
    Tennessee

They are leaving them outside in the rain on top of my mailbox instead of coming to the house! All my stuff is getting ruined and I've paid money for this they should have to refund me!

• Je
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Independent contractor

Kedre Nix is putting customers personal info online. Example: job conformation 59600213 delivery address karolline soderberg 62 Logan lane powder springs ga 30127 330-844-8630. This happens often and this is PERSONAL INFORMATION. I don't feel safe with her working for your company posting personal information . This is against the privacy policy.

• Qu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - didn't tip the driver, driver send back my package (i refused ?!?!?!)
    Fullerton
    California

i always have some packages and i always tip them, since recently my working time doesn't allow me to meet them, so i cannot tip them, and today i see my package is refused by me and returned back to sender.
    this is wow

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Ups driver not alerting me when my package has arrived
    Chicago
    Illinois

For 3 weeks the UPS driver of vehicle 857145 has made zero attempts to alert me that he is here to drop off my package. I have been home waiting for my package only to find that the driver left a post it on my front door but never buzzed my apt.

• Ph
      20th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - UPS driver going wrong way on one way street
    Hermosa Beach
    California

On Saturday night March 24, at 8:40 pm, a UPS driver drove the wrong way down the 900 block of 3rd street in Hermosa Beach CA. This part of 3rd street is one way. His California truck license plate was 37805D1.

20th of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - I saw a UPS driver meeting people and selling packages off his truck it looked like
    Breaux Bridge
    Louisiana

I saw a driver in the breaux bridge area in Louisiana meeting people on his route and selling what looked to possibly be packages meant to be delivered off his truck. Driver was a white male and looked to be pretty young. He was also driving erratically which is why I started to watch the driver in question.

• Lo
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Delivery
    Sheboygan Falls
    Wisconsin

Product delivered and placed outside. According to package label item is supposed to be placed inside door. This monthly delivery is medication and we are not always home when delivery is made.

• Mg
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - un able to track the shipment
    Chandgad,dist-Kolhapur
    India
    gavade@oerlikon.com

tracking details-1ZV5E4730493203995
    status-Delivered, but we have not received this shipment at our end..

-poor response from UPS customer care service-1800 102 7171

• Ap
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - inconsistent delivery
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

I am making special trips to my shop to get deliveries, only to find the delivery times are altered by hours, which causes me another trip the following day, not knowing what time the driver is going to decide to deliver

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - UPS Route Driver
    Kerman
    California

I was parking in the loading zone at Walmart in Kerman, CA and as I was opening the door, the UPS driver almost hit my door and didn't stop, he hit the gas, he was going too fast for a parking lot. There wasn't much room in the loading zone and backed up with little caution and rushed inside, looking at me, while laughing. He's a liability to you.

• Ji
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Tractor Trailer Driver
    Portland
    Oregon

Tripple trailler driver on I5 North bound in Portland Oregon swerved at me as I tried to pass on the right. After I got by they turned their bright lights on. I allowed them to pass and followed to terminal N on Swan Island at 2330 on 4/26/18. I tried to submit a complaint but the gate guard said I was on private property and had to leave.

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Blatant mishandling of packages.
    Southington
    Connecticut

Attached is a video from my security cameras of the blatant careless mishandling of my packages that were delivered by UPS on 4/11/18 at 12:13pm.
    Please contact me through my email at michaelv1969@att.net