UPS / missing box

1 United States

The post office between benton, Louisiana and thermopolis, wyoming. I recently mailed out two boxes to my mother containing baby items for my sisters little newborn baby girl, including new items and some of my son's outgrown items also family heirlooms. It was in a 10 gallon aquarium box filled with 20 pounds of baby items. One box made it there days later and the 14th of April. They were mailed out on April 11th. To this date the other box is still missing. I have contacted both mail recovery centers and been told there is no record of this box. I have contacted the postal inspector, the postmaster here in benton and the inspector general with no luck. No one seems to care that this box is nowhere to be found. My only thought is that it has been stolen, as it is not where it should be at my mothers house nor is it in the mail recovery center where I was told undeliverable mail would go. I have contacted everyone and with no luck. So be warned if you want your package to make it to wherever make sure you insure it or mail it UPS. Dont trust the post office. They don't care.