Unlimited Vacation Club / unethical behaviour

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 by   User
Mexico, Maine
unlimitedvacationclub.com
We were suckered into this Unlimited Vacation contract on Sept 21, 2017. After we came home reading thru contract and it did not contain anything the sales rep spent 4 hrs selling, and googled them we panicked. We called Unlimited Vacation and questioned some of the "benefits" we were told in Mexico only to find out that is not what contract says. Before we signed contract the sales rep said "this will probably take you 3 hrs to read or our mediator can go over with you then you can read later".
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Comments

A  5th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
OMG we are going through the same thing...NOTHING in our contract was what the salesperson said at Sandals Maroma in Mexico...they told us our vacation for two no matter where we wanted to go would always cap out at 1800.00 and that included our kids they could travel under the same conditions oh and always oceanfront guaranteed. When trying to book a trip to Cabos for December the vacation with a garden view with our so called club status would have cost us over 6000.00 WHAT???? Now I am fighting like hell to get our money back and to stop any further transactions. Had to cancel my credit card etc. WHAT A NIGHTMARE. They are fraudulent a complete lie, misleading they basically sell AIR! Very upset so I feel your pain. I think we all should start a class action suit against this company totally bogus. I read for hours the other night the complaints on line they are everywhere!!! Disgusting! Good luck and keep your progress posted for your refund
N  23rd of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
We are also i the same situation that we deposited $9800 cad and were promised unlimited cheap vacation packages for nothing.. SCAM. PLS HELP HOW TO GET OUT OF THEIR MEMBERSHIP. THANKS.
Joan
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
N  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi, have you managed to get out of your contract? I have been emailing them for nearly 2 years they have now threatened me with debt collectors in the USA!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree