Unlimited Vacation Clubmembership

While in Huatulco, MX we we sold a Pearl Grey membership that promised cheaper rates on vacationing at all AM Resorts locations.

They sold us a promise of saving money on our future trips to their resorts. We were also promised a week at ANY of their resorts once we paid for our membership. When we tried to book this particular vacation, we were NOT able to book at ANY resort of our choice.

When we went to use this membership at all, there is zero savings. In fact, once we factor in the cost of flights, in many cases it will cost us more to use it than to use a reputable travel company, such as Sunwing, or Expedia etc.

We were tricked into spending $8, 000 USD for a membership that hasn't or ever will save us anyhing. It actually cost us $8, 000 USD for absolutely nothing.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLWe could've had TWO very nice vacations for that cost!
Not only did we get ripped off, but a year after we bought this membership, our personal information was leaked to a company claiming to want to buy our membership for more than we paid. Can you say scam!! UVC claimed to not have leaked any of our information, but this caller knew our names, cell numbers, address, and all of the specific details of our membership contract.
They're scam artists. If we could get our money back I would take it in a heartbeat, but they'll never give a refund. Google this company. Read all the bad reviews. Read about how people tried to cancel during the legal cancellation period of 5 days in Mexico and how they had to fight tooth and nail to get their refund and the policy cancelled.
Don't buy in to their lies.

Unlimited Vacation Club

Wi
Apr 29, 2017

Comments

• De
      Aug 15, 2017

We had a nightmare when we signed up for UVC while on honeymoon in Riviera Maya last month. The director of UVC sales wouldn't let us cancel and even said we had waived our right to cancel which was really upsetting and risked ruining our honeymoon and the start of our lives together as husband and wife! Thankfully we have been released from our contract and can now laugh about an almost very expensive lesson learnt. If anyone is having trouble with UVC or any other timeshare for that matter and wants out, I highly recommend you immediately contact Ben at TSTransfer on b.[protected]@tstransfer.com or +[protected]

• Lo
      Oct 05, 2017

We are going through the same thing as I type...we were also sold a bill of goods or I should say AIR. A Fraudulent lying bunch of B.S. We were told that we could travel anywhere and always receive ocean front accommodations in addition to our vacations per couple would always cap out at 1800.00 and our kids could use the same program and their trips would cap out at 1800.00. When trying to book a trip to Cabos in December the trip without air fair was coming in over 6000.00. WHAT??? Oh forgot to mention this was a garden room...now I am fighting tooth and nail to get our money back. I hope there are really class action suits out there that is my next google so I can join them I am beside myself angry. Our contract was not what we signed either. Just blat en lies. taking peoples hared earned money how do they sleep at night. They call everyone family..