University of Phoenix [UOPX] / excess student refund loan never

1 Tempe, AZ, United States

There are ongoing issue with UOP financial department timely processing of student excess refund balance. I have been waiting since April 3, 2018 and as of today no refund received. There were initial problems with my first disbursement and the assigned financial advisor since that time she was removed and I was given a genetic email contact and no assigned advisor. I have interacted via email with Executive Financial Analyst, Financial Advisors, Senior Manager and several others to still no resolution or refund check. I drove from CA to AZ after speaking with CR and advising that only online service was available and that I would have to be in AZ to speak with someone face-to-face since i was an online student. When I arrive after having no money and asking mostly strangers for money to afford the trip. I have been in AZ for over a week still no check, no staff member will talk directly to me only emails and phone. I do not have phone service so this method is not a remedy. When going to the campus 4/22 and spoken to as if I had no right to be there or use the phones and ask to leave rudely, I have not been back. Students borrow money and pay interest on loans to pay salaries and amenities on student campuses. Who are people listening for guidance. Are they hearing voices the DEVIL! Learn to think for yourself.

Ba