University of Phoenix / finacial aid department

1 Uniontown, PA, United States Review updated:

I have been with the university of phoenix since march 2010 and i got my first disbursement and now i am into my 3rd set of classes and and I have not receieved another disbursement and they keep telling they are stil working on the 2009 2010 finacail aid I feel like I am getting the run around from them who can i contact about this becasue they keep telling me at the end of the month well now it is october and i am being told at the end of yhis month i thnk it is ridiculous

Ta

Comments

• Js
      2nd of Oct, 2010

The exact same thing is happening to my wife and I. We were told that there would be another dibursement at the end of September. My wife contacted Silas Maxwell and he informed her that we are not getting anything. They kept it all to pay for our next set of classes that we are not even in yet and may not even be taking. He was also very rude to her and basically hung up on her. Now we are going to be evicted from our apartment because we thought that we were going to have money to pay rent. Stupid us! I have been looking around the web and have found that the UOPX is a big waste of time and money.

3rd of Oct, 2010

OMG I can believe you when you say they are a waste of money but you can actually fight them for what you want and that is your disbursement, this is how they get over on people. I am in the process of joining a class action lawsuit against UOP because I am tired of being left in the dark with no answers. I was also threatened by my financial advisor, academic advisor, and enrollment advisor, not one of these individuals have helped me. Maybe this could help I found some names on here from a person who use to work with UOP:

Brian Muller CEO. Vince Grell VP Enrollment, Aaron Wettstien Director North East, Trish Elliot Director NE WIU, Larry Etherington VP mkting. Brett Romeny Senior EM. Kristin Tursinni Senior EM, Nikki Fossi Director and the most viel manager of them all, Jacob Nevzoroff. The list goes on.

But you can call 1-800-366-9699 and ask to speak with them and they will transfer you. Or you can take their first name dot their last name and add apollogrp.phx.edu on the end and that should go directly to them.

Also I put this scandalous school name on my resume and application and I got laughed at and the reason for that is, this school is a real joke! do not put this school down or you will be laughed at.

• Ld
      24th of Oct, 2010

I am having the same problem.