University of Phoenix / scam!!! waste of money... worst company ever!!!
Wow... I don't even know where to start! Every aspect of this company "school" sucks!!! This company... Oops "school" is the most pathetic school ever! The ethic level from the employees: (Staff, teachers) is horrid! To start with the enrollment counselor gave me misleading and fraudulent information regarding my classes at time of enrollment. Half of the class I have taken are not recognized by any other school which means I spent money to take classes which made a large profit for company. I have several "teachers" provide templates for class work and then I get credit taken off because I did not use the correct template... Come on now I did not make up my own template... You gave it to me. Now that I am close to "graduating" I am missing or lacking credits now even though I have taken all of the classes needed.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College - uop is such a rip off 
- University of Phoenix - what education? 
- University of Phoenix - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid