University Of Phoenix / Axia Online / class action lawsuit
We are doing a Class Action Law Suit against University of Phoenix/Axia Online
We are looking for those who were lied to at Enrollment. Basically told they did not have a loan, yet finding out later they did.
If you were told at enrollment, while going over the process that you did not have a loan, that it was just formality and not to worry, you don't have to pay anything. Yet, 6months before you graduate, you found out you had a loan. Please contact us. We still need a few more victims
ONLY people with this specific issue, please contact our attorney:
Patrick G. Warner
Warner Law Office
Telephone: (614) 226.4077
And those idiots that post just to argue and act like dumb ###, I don't give a ### what you say or think, go do something else with all your free time.
More University Of Phoenix / Axia Online Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry
- University of Phoenix - school disbursements and financial aid with the school