United States Postal Service / mail not being delivered

Hemet, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (951) 658-1323

We are two residences that are a half block off route and whenever our regular mailman is out we do not recieve our mail. I called today and talked to the postmaster (James) twice and he guaranteed me he would talk to the carrier when they returned to find out why the mail was not delivered and would call me back between 4:30 and 5:00 p, m, and he did not call! I called the post office at 5:05p.m. and talked to supervisor Richard and he gave the phone to supervisor Les. Les said that all the carriers had gone home for the day and after a long discussion he told me to call postmaster James in the morning. I told him that I was going to complain and contact the postmaster general. He said that would be a good thing to do and to also contact postmaster James and confront him as to why he didn't follow through with his promise. This is not the only time this has happened. It has been several times that I have not recieved my mail. It is my understanding that it is a federal law that everyone's mail must be delivered but this is not happening here in Hemet, CA. Please follow through with this complaint and contact me at [protected] and ask for Becky. Thank You Very Much.

Comments

• As
      25th of Feb, 2013

I have lived at this address since August of 2011 in bountiful Utah. I have not had any other address and since the past 6 months i have not been receiving very important mail such as w-2 forms drivers license checks but i will receive collector bills! I don't even get my adds on a regular bases anymore i have went into the office about 3 times and i hear the same thing they will look at it and do not see the problem! I am getting tired of this taking care of or i will take legal action! Very upset would expect for my Mail to get to me and have it when i should! Also on mail i have to go and retrieve says that i have moved and have no forwarding address well i don't cause this is my address i want this fixed!!! Im absolutely fed up with it and will take this further if needed!!!

• Ka
      6th of Oct, 2015

we have a neighbor at 41725 El Camino drive who is parking his green mustang in front of our other neighbors mailbox at 41717 ElCamino drive on purpose. For 3 days, he has blocked her mail box and it seems like the post office does not care. we have continuously asked for their help and nothing has been done. we have video of this racist guy sticking things on her mailbox she has told him to stay away from her mailbox and he will not. he has tampered with mailboxes and we have pictures of him going in peoples mailbox and still nothing was done. It is a shame no one her in this little cul-da-sac gets alone with him, only one neighbor tolerates his ignorance but he does not hang out with him. we need help before someone gets hurts .

the neighbors are fed up with this annoying neighbor and his racist mess alone with his foul mouth wife. We have went to the post office several times about this matter and we are disappointed in the post office that they have let this guy continue to get away with going in peoples mailbox and nailing items on the mailbox. we are route 39 here in Hemet calif and our main post office is on Acacia.

This is a huge problem and I just can't believe the post office will not do anything what poor service we call and the line is busy, or we call and the phone just rings.