United States Post Office / mail not delivered
I ordered a phone online. I was sent to me two days lateR (according to the tracking number) . The sender gave me the tracking number because I notified them that I did not get the package.
I contacted the post Office. Their response was basically that I was out of luck becasue they delivered it already. The package was too large to fit in the mailbox and no one came to the door to deliver it and yet the post office told me that they put it in the mailbox and that someone must have taken it! Needless to say, I paid for a phone and am out of the money I spent.
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - over stuffing mailbox
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package delivered
- USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) - waiting time always 1 to 2 hours 
- US Post Office - the company as a whole