United States Post Office / mail not delivered

1 Savannah, GA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a phone online. I was sent to me two days lateR (according to the tracking number) . The sender gave me the tracking number because I notified them that I did not get the package.
I contacted the post Office. Their response was basically that I was out of luck becasue they delivered it already. The package was too large to fit in the mailbox and no one came to the door to deliver it and yet the post office told me that they put it in the mailbox and that someone must have taken it! Needless to say, I paid for a phone and am out of the money I spent.

Comments

• Me
      18th of Aug, 2009

If the package was DELIVERED then it was probably delivered to the wrong address. That seems to happen a lot of the time. Next time when you have someone mail you something through the post office, try and get insurance on it!

• Mr
      9th of Oct, 2009

10.9.2009

TO: Whom it may concern!

CC: United States Postal Service
    475 L’Enfant Plaza SW
    Washington DC 20260-5801

Attn: Manager Natalie Sorvari & Mary-Joe-sarcastic and condescending attitude
    CC: Northland District consumer affairs-unresponsive!
    100 S. 1st street room 121

Seeger Square E. St Paul, MN. E. St. Paul, Minnesota 55106-3864
    Spanish employee misconduct: Jesse clerk #20

Bill# 1000200267531

Discrimination employee misconduct complaint re: Location Two
    Eastern Heights, Oakdale location (Bob) & older Caucasian window clerk Linda-verbally loud, defensive & rude! Oakdale, Mn location Supervisor Mr. Iverson

Summery: On 9.30.2009 I attempted to go to this post office location to purchase some postage stamps for my five letters. Postal employee Jesse rudely and discriminately, disrespectfully greeted me! This is my third appearance at this location, which is connected to this small strip mall storefronts that also house/lease Rainbow foods grocery store.

The outer appearance of this post office location is dirty unsanitary and disgusting. Spots-stains-spite-spew-saliva surround the entrance and concrete side-walk. Smashed bubble gum discarded cigarette butts carelessly littered and thrown.

Jesse seemed to be in an ornery, foul, argumentative and impatient mood and was also argumentative and defensive with me! Addressing me as a child or animal! On further note Jesse also smelled like he needed a bath as he is an extremely oversized male that sits in a chair at the customer service window all day with an ornery and stern attitude. Customers/citizens should not have to be subject to this type of discourteous, dirty, misconduct and or behavior.

This is the third post office within less then a years time around the E. Saint Paul Minnesota area that has been getting numerous complaints and negative ratings with it’s management/supervisor/employee customer relations and discriminatively run business! Including the Dayton’s Bluff location & Eastern Heights, Oakdale Mn. Caucasian male window teller (Bob) who wears visible droopy gold neck chains and appears intimidating to some customers/consumers. I verbally heard him call a Caucasian woman customer stupid in a joking disrespectful manner belittling her during a window transaction! Bob seems to frequently be in a cocky, defensive, stern mood during window customer transactions with other selective customers.

Furthermore, at the Seeger post office location when I asked for a manager or supervisor on duty I was rudely and sarcastically given a name of Charlie. However, this man was unavailable for customer complaints/concerns at the time…So when I got to my home/residence I attempted to call customer service hotline for the USPS @ 1-800-275-877 Unfortunately, this number and department customer service computer’s were allegedly down, at the time, only to file a complaint, not to purchase postage and or track or to ship a package! I was told to call back later that night or tomorrow to file a consumer complaint. As of receipt of my/this original complaint over a week later after submitting a verbal complaint to Minneapolis Northland district Consumer Affairs manager Mrs. Natalie Sorvari t: 612.349.4401 who was to return my calls regarding a previous complaint months ago and never did! This Location and office/department has been recently unresponsive to my letters. However, I did manage to file another verbal complaint the following day over the telephone with a familiar over sarcastic and insincere woman by the name of: Mary-Joe hotline t: 612.349.6388 f: 612.349.3512

Please properly, investigate

Sincerely and respectfully a concerned customer/consumer Mr. P. Tejeda

• Be
      7th of Jun, 2010

I recently moved from an assisted living facility to a private home. I submitted the post office "change of address" form and received a reply stating that my mail would be forwarded to my new address.

After over two weeks, none of my mail was forwarded! I called the Agoura Hils CA. Post Office who advised me that the post office does not forward mail from assited living facilities. How do I get my mail?