United Parcel Service [UPS] / import billing

We wrote 3 checks COD for an import order on October 18. We gave those checks to the driver that dropped off our packages. Anytime we get an import we are expected to give the driver a check with absolutely ZERO documentation from the drive. No waybill, no proforma, nothing. All three checks cleared our company bank account on October 24. UPS still shows the bill as outstanding and now past due. I called on November 7th to question the issue and after being shuffled through 4 different departments, finally got someone in international billing who told me that she saw the where the bill had been paid, but the payment hadn't been posted to our account but should be posted by Friday, November 10. Today, November 14, I called international billing directly. I was told they could do nothing unless I took the time to go to my bank, get a copy of the front and back of the cancelled checks and submit them. I explained that it would take 4-6 weeks to get that from my bank and that it would cost me money. The person I spoke to expressed much disbelief and did everything short of calling me a liar. I explained that the bank sent copies of the front of cancelled checks with my statement and I would be happy to send those to her along with the cover page of my bank statement. I was very curtly told that was no good and she would have my "representative" call me but there was nothing else she could do. It would take 48 hours for my representative to call. I joked that it took 48 hours to get a call back but she didn't believe it took 4-6 weeks to get a cancelled check sent to me. She told me to stop being rude. Absolutely horrible customer service, horrible import issues. I avoid using UPS for imports (much of my business) for this exact reason.

Pi